Terms and Conditions of Use:
1. This Website is the humorous musings of an English Springer Spaniel, his human, and guest friends to help raise funds for Medical Detection Dogs and should not be construed as giving any advice or diagnosis regarding weight loss, diet and exercise in both humans and animals.
2. By visiting this Website and/or participating in any Tubby Challenge Competition(s) and/or purchasing any products offered herein you automatically agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein, including any Special Conditions, and/or as may be updated hereto after.
3. Anyone starting a new diet or exercise regime should first consult their medical doctor. Tubby Challenge weight loss competitions are only intended for fit healthy adults and are not suitable for minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. Individuals with any type of health conditions are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of weight loss and exercise regime.
4. When using this Website and/or participating in any Tubby Challenge Competition(s) and/or purchasing any products offered herein, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify Tubby Challenge, Medical Detection Dogs and any subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and volunteers there of, from any and all liability, third party claims, damages and/or costs arising out of your use and/or participation and/or purchase herein.
5. In all Competitions the decision of Tubby Challenge is final.
6. This is a public Website and as such all information and/or communication is public and cannot be guaranteed to be secure, error or virus-free. Tubby Challenge does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions, or for any damage caused by any virus transmitted through use of this Website. Tubby Challenge are not responsible for any external websites linked to this Website.
7. The term “Website” refers to the website located at www.TubbyChallenge.org
8. The term “you” refers to any user of the Website including any purchaser of products offered herein and/or any participant in Tubby Challenge Competitions(s) .
9. The term “Tubby Challenge” herein refers to Tubby Challenge, The Tubby Committee, The Tubby Challenge, Tubby Challenge Two, The Return of The Tubbies and any and all other Tubby Challenge Competition(s).
“Tubby Challenge Competition(s)” refers to any Tubby Challenge competition(s), promotions and events of whatsoever nature.
Tubby Challenge was devised by and is run by a group of volunteers collective known as “The Tubby Committee” with the purpose of raising funds for Medical Detection Dogs.
10. The term “Medical Detection Dogs” herein refers to UK Registered Charity No: 1124533, www.medicaldetectiondogs.org.uk
11. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this Website, nor purchase any products offered herein and/or participate in any Tubby Challenge Competition(s).